Monday, May 10, 2010

New Project

I'm currently in the process of turning one of my smaller drawings into a large scale painting with a few changes in colour. Done on drywall, something I'm experimenting with-I still prefer wood although the surface is smooth it's difficult to maneuver as I prefer to work on the floor.
Original Image
Drawn on outline
Current status-all first coats done along with most second coats, some colours need a few more, and outline and detail highlights still need to be done

2 comments:

❤ Emily Taylor said...

hahaha cool ... is it weird that i started seeing some sort of fashion illu coming through this ... as always love the colours, especially the candy-coloured shrooms

Kelly Stevenson said...

I don't know if it's coming from that but I've found that drawing people isn't that bad if they're done a certain way and fit into the narrative :)